By the Numbers
C-Suite & Executive Attendees
With direct integrations to
WM’s company intranet
Course Meal with Wine Pairings
Consisting of sustainability trivia
and fantasy golf
Professional Images Captured
Using real-time feeds from
the PGA Tour’s API
With their annual Subscribe Live event in New York City this year, Zuora, the leading subscription management and monetization platform, reached out to Best.Day.Ever. to create a unique touchpoint for select VIP attendees.
Knowing this would be some of the bigger hitters on Zuora’s extensive client list, Best.Day.Ever. curated a high-end culinary experience featuring celebrity chef Marc Murphy in his exclusive tasting kitchen located in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan.
By seamlessly integrating brand aesthetics and imagery with updated business messaging and goals, BDE delivered an event that hit on all cylinders.
- Four-course meal with a cooking demo from celebrity chef Marc Murphy
- Wine pairings, extensive happy hour, and a custom-created cocktail
- Turnkey event invitations, RSVP landing page, signage, exit gifts, and more
- Strategic talent and venue procurement
Zuora was looking for a unique way to augment the experience of one of our annual conferences and engage key customers. Enter BDE, who with a full-service approach, delivered an exciting and engaging event with celebrity chef Marc Murphy that helped foster new relationships and strengthen old ones.”
– Christina St. Pierre, Head of Enterprise ABM